The Albert Einstein celebrity doll depicts him as himself, a German born (1979) and educated and American citizen (from 1940) theoretical physicist. He won Nobel prize (1921) for developing the photoelectric effect. His contributions include theories of relativity, cosmology, quantum mechanics, and gravitational theory. He died in 1955 and was named “Person of the Century” by Time Magazine in 1999. The Albert Einstein talking action figure was made by Timecapsule Toys, Inc (Toypresidents) in 2005.
From the box:
Dr. Albert Einstein
The collector quality Talking Action Figure.
30 unique and authentic phrases:
- “E is Equal to MC squared where energy is equal to mass multiplied times the speed of light squared.”
- “Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them.”
- “Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them.”
- “The whole of science is nothing more than a refinement of everyday thinking.”
- “It is theory that decides what can be observed.”
- “It is the supreme art of teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.”
- “He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe is good as dead; his eyes are closed.”
- “When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That’s relativity.”
- “A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life depend on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving.”
- “To the Master’s honor all must turn, each it its track, without a sound, forever tracing Newton’s ground.”
- “All these constructions and the laws connecting them can be arrived at by the principle of looking for the mathematically simplest concepts and the link between them.”
- “As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain, and as far as they are certain they do not refer to reality.”
- “One may say the eternal mystery of the world is its comprehensibility.”
- “Perfection of means and confusion of goals seem, in my opinion, to characterize our age.”
- “Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.”
- “To understand the world one must not be worrying about one’s self.”
- “Common sense is a collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.”
- “The unleashed power of the atom has changed everything, save our modes of thinking and we thus drift toward unparalleled catastrophe.”
- “The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
- “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.”
- “I know quite certainly that I myself have no special talent; curiosity, obsession and dogged endurance, combined with self-criticism have brought me to my ideas.”
- “It gives me great pleasure indeed to see the stubbornness of an incorrigible non conformist warmly acclaimed.”
- “It is strange to be know so universally and yet to be so lonely.”
- “The only way to escape the personal corruption of praise is to go on working.”
- “We are all ruled in what we do by impulses, and these impulses are so organized that our actions in general serve for our self-preservation and that of the race.
- “Nothing that I can do will change the structure of the universe. But maybe by raising my voice I can help the greatest of all causes – goodwill among men and peach on earth.”
- “To know what is impenetrable to us really exists, manifesting itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty …this knowledge, this feeling is at the center of true religiousness.”
- “We should take care not to make the intellect our god; of course, powerful muscles, but no personality.”
- “When the solution is simple, God is answering.”
- “Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.”
Including the official Timecapsule Toys® Biographical pamphlet.
Featuring photographs, and biographical facts covering Einstein’s life accomplishments.
Includes official certificate of authenticity and serial number.
The talking Albert Einstein action figure plays 30 unique and authentic phrases in an actor’s voice. A button under the lapel of the suit plays one phrase with each push through a speaker in the belly of the doll. The speech box is powered by three button batteries (LR44/L1154) in a screwed in compartment on the back. The batteries are changeable.
To hear the TimeCapsule Toys Albert Einstein audio track recorded from the doll’s belly speaker, click the play button:
The action figure comes wearing a period gray wool three piece suit with suspenders. The jacket and vest are lined and decorated with mini dark gray plastic buttons. The pants are held up with suede attachment black elastic suspenders. Underneath is a white collared shirt with white decorative mini buttons and a between the legs elastic strap to keep the shirt tucked in. Around the next is a real black silk tie. The shirt, pants, vest, and jacket all have snap closures.
And is true Toypresidents’ fashion, there is a pair of custom white cotton boxers under the pants with “E=mc²” printed across the backside in black print.Plastic men’s black dress shoes and socks finish off the outfit.
With the doll comes an adjustable doll stand and a biographical pamphlet: The Life and Work of Dr. Albert Einstein – Theoretical Physicist which includes a serial number.
The doll is fully articulated at the major joints including waist, wrists, and ankles and very easy to pose.
To get the current prices of the TimeCapsule Toys talking action figure try these links (it was a limited run so the doll is not always available for sale):
Read the Albert Einstein TimeCapsule Biographical Booklet in PDF format.
To see the complete list of ToyPresidents and TimeCapsule dolls from Toypresidents, Inc original website in 2008, use this link.
Complete list of Toypresidents, Inc. dolls from 2008. – A screen capture from their website.
To see all the ToyPresidents/Timecapsule Inc. dolls in the Celebrity Doll Museum collection use this link.
Celebrity Doll Museum collection of ToyPresidents/Timecapsule Talking Action Figures.
Since WHEN is Edgar Allan Poe and striptease dolls belong in a search for Albert Einstein figures/dolls? Amazon is really going downhill with its searches. Over HALF the items shown have no relationship to what the specific search stated! It all started to go downhill when Amazon allowed third party merchants to sell via Amazon. I’m most aggravated!